Retirement Planning in Gillingham

Retirement Preparing assistance in Gillingham

Retirement Organising for both Pre-Retirement and Post Retirement is often a important part of life that you may have been looking forward to for a number of years, or not. But retirement may also be really daunting.

Finishing your working life is usually a wonderful time; but making the correct financial choices, at such a landmark time in your life, can be daunting and probably one of the most vital choices you make.

There are quite a few options available to you and it can be significant to get it appropriate and get advice.


Buying a pension annuity is an essential one-off choice.

An annuity converts the funds built up in your pension into a standard revenue for the rest of one’s life removing the be concerned of obtaining to budget for an unknown time period.

Under present UK pension legislation you could to begin taking your pension advantages from age 55. You do not must quit operate to start getting your pension revenue.

Before you get an annuity, you may normally be entitled to take as much as 25% of the pension fund as a tax-free cash lump sum. The remaining 75% of your fund can then be utilized to get an annuity. Alternatively, you might use 100% of one’s pension fund to get an annuity.

There are quite a few sorts of annuity obtainable with distinct options attached to them.

Open Industry Alternative

You do not must invest in your annuity from your pension provider. Acquiring your annuity from yet another provider could enhance the revenue offered to you, particularly where your pension provider is not a specialist annuity provider or does not offer enhanced income based on well being issues.

Shopping for a pension annuity is definitely an critical one-off selection, possibly probably the most significant selection you can make.


This choice is designed to defer the buy of an annuity, leaving your pension fund invested whilst drawing an income directly from it. The remaining fund is left invested until such time as either you choose the atmosphere is correct to purchase an annuity or if such a day by no means arrives, probably indefinitely.The earnings you take can be whatever you will need (subject to a maximum defined by the Government?s Actuary) and inside those limits can be elevated or decreased as your circumstances change.

To discuss your Retirement planning requirements
call today on 01621 876030.

Hoskin Mortgages
Hoskin Commercial
Hoskin Insurance
Hoskin Life
Hoskin Unsecured Loans
Hoskin Golf
Hoskin Estate Planning
Hoskin Suffolk

01621 876030

Mon to Fri - 9am to 5pm

Head Office

Hillcrest House 4 Market Hill,
Maldon, Essex CM9 4PZ

Get In Touch

One of our friendly team will contact you at the earliest opportunity. Usually within 24 hours.

6 + 2 =



Copyright © 2012 - 2019 Hoskin Financial Planning – Financial Advisers – Maldon, Essex, England
Hoskin Financial Planning Ltd is registered in England & Wales number 8759448.
Hoskin Financial Planning Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 613005.
The guidance and/or advice contained in this website is subject to UK regulatory regime and is therefore restricted to consumers based in the UK. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.