Retirement Planning in Swanley

Retirement Planning tips in Swanley

Retirement Planning for both Pre-Retirement and Post Retirement can be a important part of life that you just might have been looking forward to for any number of years, or not. But retirement can also be quite daunting.

Finishing your working life could be a excellent time; but making the right monetary choices, at such a landmark time in your life, can be daunting and almost certainly the most critical decisions you make.

There are numerous selections readily available to you and it can be important to obtain it appropriate and get tips.


Obtaining a pension annuity is an important one-off decision.

An annuity converts the funds constructed up in your pension into a regular income for the rest of your life removing the worry of obtaining to price range for an unknown period of time.

Under current UK pension legislation it is possible to to begin taking your pension added benefits from age 55. You don?t must give up perform to begin getting your pension earnings.

Before you get an annuity, you may normally be entitled to take up to 25% of the pension fund as a tax-free money lump sum. The remaining 75% of one’s fund can then be utilized to buy an annuity. Alternatively, you can use 100% of one’s pension fund to get an annuity.

There are lots of types of annuity readily available with distinct solutions attached to them.

Open Market Selection

You don?t must purchase your annuity out of your pension provider. Purchasing your annuity from a different provider could increase the earnings out there to you, specifically where your pension provider isn?t a specialist annuity provider or does not give enhanced earnings based on well being issues.

Obtaining a pension annuity is definitely an essential one-off selection, possibly essentially the most crucial decision you might make.


This option is created to defer the purchase of an annuity, leaving your pension fund invested while drawing an earnings straight from it. The remaining fund is left invested till such time as either you determine the environment is correct to get an annuity or if such per day in no way arrives, perhaps indefinitely.The revenue you take is often what ever you may need (topic to a maximum defined by the Government?s Actuary) and within those limits might be enhanced or decreased as your circumstances alter.

To discuss your Retirement planning requirements
contact us today on 01621 876030.

Hoskin Mortgages
Hoskin Commercial
Hoskin Insurance
Hoskin Life
Hoskin Unsecured Loans
Hoskin Golf
Hoskin Estate Planning
Hoskin Suffolk

01621 876030

Mon to Fri - 9am to 5pm

Head Office

Hillcrest House 4 Market Hill,
Maldon, Essex CM9 4PZ

Get In Touch

One of our friendly team will contact you at the earliest opportunity. Usually within 24 hours.

13 + 12 =



Copyright © 2012 - 2019 Hoskin Financial Planning – Financial Advisers – Maldon, Essex, England
Hoskin Financial Planning Ltd is registered in England & Wales number 8759448.
Hoskin Financial Planning Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 613005.
The guidance and/or advice contained in this website is subject to UK regulatory regime and is therefore restricted to consumers based in the UK. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.